Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Social Media and other Changes

Bear with me as I make several slow changes around here!
Ive finally got a facebook page! Ive been putting it off because I dislike most social situations. I would prefer to stay home and quietly create things and sale the anonymously over the internet. It's not that I don't like people, but I find too much social interaction very distracting to my creativity. I end up chatting and friending people instead of working and making new things. My ADD nature makes it hard enough for me to be organized and focused. Now I have to find out how to customize it :(
I'm also on Twitter! Lol, I still don't know what to do with it.
Lastly Ive opened stores on Meylah, Spoonflower, and Society6, and another store on Etsy just for clipart. It will be some time before I have anything for sale on Spoonflower. I need to proof my patterns first. But please go have a look at all three! Links are provided.

As I get around to it......Some things are going to change on this blog too. Be patient though I'm a very disorganized person.

No comments: